Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    This forum-GameVN is a forum about Games (Computer Games, Video Games,...), and seems like it will be so empty if there's no topic here about Games ;).
    OK, here we go, this is the one that you're looking for, people?
    Common in, and have fun with it!

--
    Regards!

2. arthas

arthas Persian Prince Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    20/2/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Tp.HCM
    Yeah, this's what I'm looking for. But... I got nothing to say!(quote=Grubb :p)
    Talk 'bout patch 1.13b W3, okay, it's a big event of W3's fan, ya know?
    But... I got nothing to say with this patch, too, just fishing :D

3. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    ahhhh , i don't have the time to play game anymore , since the graduation is coming , i have to prepare for my future work , how sad ! I think maybe it's time to part with my dear friend : computer game

4. lính vũ trụ

lính vũ trụ Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/12/02
    Bài viết:
    yes, how hard could you leave your most important friend! I tried 3 month ago and now I give up, I can't stand watching my favorite game disks are being mounh by some mouse! Can anyone help me to leave my com?

5. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    He he,Mr Hook...you can show me how to play Bahamut Dragoon..that game is so nice..I see that long times ago,but I feel that it's not the favourite game..but now I see I was wrong,hic hic.
    Return to classic game,they are not bad:x:x

6. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    No problem, my friend :>. Simply, you should give all your Games discs to me :)). Maybe I think you best way should give your PC to me…You will give up playing games for sure. Don’t mind about anything.

So, anyone like him ? call me…I’ll willing to help….

Back the main, I don’t have time and condition to play game more as you guys. My dear friend PC is so “classic” and he can’t run new Games nowaday :-s. I just can play repetitively “soft” games as Roller Coaster, Zeus Poseidon and Nintendo games by Snex98 simulator...hic how poor myself…but I love my “dear friend”.

7. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Do you like FE 4 ???:x:x
    The very charmful part of this game is:love.
    Sigurd have a wife...but the demon named Ayris kill him at the end of scene 6..he force the Queen marry him..after all they have too children(I don't remamber very clearly) ,he's the darkness wizard with the darkness octopussy..when he use Octopussy Blood..the black dragon will come from Hell and does some magic on the enymy's body...it's very dangerous.
    Celis was the son of Sigurd..he have the strong blood of his father..and when he have in his hand a Holy baldo..he and his friend killed the Traitor Ayris,although that general mage have the Fala Blood..after revenged for his parent..Celis come to the East peninsulia and he meet his parents soul(they become ghost now) and they give him a Regen Ring.
    They meet trouble to kill the last demon,Yuris..but fonately..Celis met his sixter(I forgot her name) and with the Holy Narga..the ultimate weapon in FE4..she killed Yuris in only 2 turn.
    Hey what do you think about that game??

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Tiên Nữ

Tham gia ngày:
    6/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hồ Chí Minh City
    I am playing Ninja Gaiden again on Play Station, I am trying to finish 3 versions Ninja Gaiden. I just remember their stories a little.
    First story: Ryu Hyubasha tried to find out a secret Ninja who killed his father.
    Second story : I forgot all names of members in this version. Sorry, I will edit this story after I finish this game.
    Third story: Someone killed Irene by Ryu's name. Therefore, Ryu must find out who did that! Was Irene still alive?
    Let's try this game, this game is old, it was played on "family game" (a kind of console)

9. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    These are my favourite games list. Just view for fun :D: Resident Evil, Breath of Fire IV, Desperados, Tomba II, Bust A Move Dance, Samurai Showdown, King of Fighters, Tekken 3, Zeus and Poseidon, Age of Empires,...
    :D :D :D

10. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    About the love between Cuan and Etherin..they are the couple and there story between them so sad...
    etherin was the woman Paladin when she change her Class,Cuan was the Duke Knight.
    Etherin looks beautiful with her violet hair,and the deep blue eyes...Cuan was the true hero in that game,he has the Holy Noba..the most powerful lance for the Knight..but I not undersatnd the story between them so much..the is some reason that makes Cuan and Etherin leave Sigurd and they went out the castle in the cold winter day...
    At 6th scene..Sigurd and his friends can see the poor couple go togther on the desert..the horde of dragon Knight chase after them..they have the weapon that can does cricital damage on Cavalry unit..and bmmm,bmmm Etherin was died..Cuan still survive and he killed a lot of dragon..but his fate would end so slowly.
    The captain of Dragon Knight was the true warrior..he has the lance named Dain...and he finish Cuan with one lance...
    So lucky..I couldn't see the blood ran out of Cuan's body..if I see it..may be I will cry>>>

11. Kid1443

Kid1443 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    19/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Một Hồi Ức
    hic, i don't like anymore game. Ahhh, i can't know game good. Most of game good in playtation 2. I only have playtation 1. So should i don't know play anymore game

12. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    hic, i don't like anymore game. Ahhh, i can't know game good. Most of game good in playtation 2. I only have playtation 1. So should i don't know play anymore game
    ////
    ===>>>poor you poor me too ^^

i 've heard some article said that the P2s emulation had been released in a few day ago .. before that people admit that it's imposible to create a PS2 emu on PC .actually i down load some software and they didnt work as well now this News made me alittle confusion .. ?!

13. Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/03
    Bài viết:
    PS2 simulator is on progress, maybe we'll have it soon someday. However, it requires us a DVD reader, and some god damn stuffs I don't know.

14. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    " it requires us a DVD reader " => 2M đồng , such pain in the ... #$%#@
    i think i should forget bout FI X , i will never have a chance to play it , sad !!!

15. Kid1443

Kid1443 Mega Man

Tham gia ngày:
    19/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Một Hồi Ức
    kekfa will never play game on playtation 2. "ra tiệm" play for "đỡ tốn" money. You play game FFX or FFX-2, you will see it is best and very best. kid only play FFX, it best, FFX-2 kid doesn't know.

16. Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/03
    Bài viết:
    Sure, we need a DVD reader for our pc to play PS2 simulator, and I heard that it also requires Pentium IV. Damn, if I had enough money for these stuffs, why shouldn't I use that to bye an original PS2? Haha, that's funny!
    I prefer playing at home to playing at services. Though everybody likes FF, I don't like it. This kind of game just attract the kids or girls, not me. I'd rather play Breath of Fire than spend just a minute with FF. Hix, I even don't know why! >_<

17. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    The game FE IV:so similar..why all of you jot interest to talk about that???
    The man I like best in this game was Aless,he has a dark sword:Hezul,the sword improved his skill..and when he join in the batle..he can does critical damage so many times:x:x..but the strongest one was Sety with the holy Hosety..the doge power of him is over 100,in the end of this game..the only one,except Celis's sixter..the one one can face with the mighty Yurius was Nanna..even she is just a weak Palladin at the beginning.

18. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    I don't think so , nanna ? she couldn't stay chance , even people with the holy blood have a hard time facing dark dragon
    Sety is good , but him alone would be deat meat in 3 turns or so
    my favorite character is ... ah , forgot her name :)) , the swordwoman , shooting star sword + moon sword + silver sabre ( 100 stars ) = 20 hit or more for just one turn => the most powerful baron only withstand the 11th attack :))

have you played MU - korean online game ? i've just known it

19. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    have you played MU - korean online game ? i've just known it ///
    ==.> wath it ?! i havent ever heard it before , this kidda game sound not interesting much atleast for me .

20. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    let's play
    muonline.com => download it from here :))
    i'm lonely , didn't find any pals in this game , should i create a MU cult :)) ?

Chia sẻ trang này