Games Talk and Support

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. WingsOfDarkness

WingsOfDarkness Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    I have VP too but... well.... my emulator don't work well with the sound and I'm looking for someone who can help.... I love it so I don't want to have any flaw there.
    Your's worthless [-x
    it's like she's crying out loud: "Hey! Look at *mine*" [-x

2. wiwi

wiwi The Pride of Hiigara

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    @ all who have trouble with sound emulation of VP: easy. First, you have to use Epsxe (1.52 or 1.6) because I used that emulators =)). Second, use pete's sound drivers (Config->Sound) because it's the most compatible. Third, play the game, save before a conversation, remember to save in ordinary way by your emulated memory card, NEVER use Save States if you want to solve this problem. Fourth, play, if you get a freeze when hearing the conversation, close epsxe, open it again, run game by CD-ROM (or ISO), load save in your emulated memory card. Okie, this time, you have 99% chance to get over the problem :D.
    One side note: if you want to hear full statement in conversation, remember to check the box "wait until PC finish caculating (needed by some games, ie Valkyrie Profile)" in the sound config window.

@AVAVT: your sign is sick =))

3. Kronpas1997

Kronpas1997 Baldur's Gate Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    5/9/02
    Bài viết:
    I had the same trouble, perhaps it s the disk itself, not the emulator's fault ( i tried many, even VGS, the MOST COMPATIBLE emu I know, but it s no use T_T). My trust in games downloaded from net...
    @wiwi: did the same as u said, still no use =)). It locked up when got into voiced scences... most of the time, i solved it by change to another sound plugin, but the last time, nothing could help.... I gave up

4. ultraman

ultraman Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    28/5/03
    Bài viết:
    this topic ís so complex I can't understand anything you wrote so much but not useful

5. minhhiệp

minhhiệp Sonic the Hedgehog Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    17/11/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Senzai-Kyu
    wait wait !!! allow to u said that it's EPSXE on ps1 ,right ??? (i used to 1.7) it's good
    1.52 not really good ,sometimes it's err

6. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    naaaah
    search in the sound
    I dont remember clearly
    but check the options of sound config in Epsxe
    it has a option about valkirye profiles , clikc it
    done :)
    I love this game
    because of this game , I wasted several hours to read Norse Myth ^.^
    but the manga , it sucks >.<

7. ultraman

ultraman Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    28/5/03
    Bài viết:
    I know this game. At first i think it s terrible but later i find it more interéting . the conversation is too complẽx, which made me tired. But of course, i like the first character(i forgot her name). she looks pretty

8. wiwi

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    yes, in some long conversation, it can take you two or three tries-out to finally get over. But if you don't mind about the conversation, you can easily change your VIDEO plugin to the fastest one, as fast as possible. Why, you ask? Because it'll reduce the time if you ever need to try again =))

@SF: yeah, it sucks. I prefer the Greece Mythology Manga, it's more cool and detailed.

@ultraman: she SHOULD be beautiful if you know that Freya is a counterpart of Aphrodite (the Goddess of beauty) in Greece Mythology. This proves that Enix's art team has done their role well :D. But to tell the truth, Freya is more perverted, literally =)). If Aphrodite is only laying with handsome man, then Freya can lay with anyone of any races from the lowly Dwarves to the noble Aesir and Vanir =))

9. WingsOfDarkness

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    I'll try your trick when I buy my new PC, wiwi. But really..... it's ****-in disappointing if you're playing a moving scene then suddently the ****-in sound just goes off >_<

10. Kronpas1997

Tham gia ngày:
    5/9/02
    Bài viết:
    @wiwi: it s what I want to say =))... really perveted Freya =)). But talk 'bout conversation, I CANT use ur trick just 'cause the game locks up.... If the voice doesnt appear at the same time with the text, the game will stop going on, and all I can do is stay and listen to the music forever.... >< =))

11. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    lolzz
    yeas she is
    :D
    quite of suprise those norse workship their gods , even odd than greece
    but the legends about those valkiries , is nice ^^ esciaply 1 with the love of a valkirie with a normal human ^^

12. wiwi

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    @kronpas: yes, that's exactly the same bug happening to me, so you can trust my trick. I think that bug is just a sign of "exhaustion" because it often happen when I was playing for a quite, so if I restart Epsxe, I can easily get over it. If the conversation is long, you should listen to me and fasten your emulation =))

13. WingsOfDarkness

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Ah, that kind of bug I do meet sometime, but my there's another bug that make the sound sounds different and some make them stop when they're played >_<

14. wiwi

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    oh, that kind of bugs can easily solved by one of Pete Sound Plugin. In its config window, check the box "wait for PC calculating... (ie. Valkyrie Profile)" (or something like that, just find the VP name). And now, you can hear full conversation. Ah, I know that sometimes, there is a bugs make your emulation yelling "Bzzzzzzzzz...." eternally! If that happens, restart your Epsxe and reload by Memory Card Save! (using Save/Load States is foolish :D)

15. WingsOfDarkness

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    Oh.... that leads to the
    problem I said earlier...
    maybe waiting for PS3 is a better choice

16. wiwi

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    Enix have no intention to create a sequel for this great game. Instead, they focus on the sucky SO3... suckiest of the suckies... #>:)
    Oh my god, fortunately, I've found Riviera is like a sequel of VP. This game is sweet :D

17. WingsOfDarkness

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    ..... I meant.... wait for a PS3 and play it there.

18. Kronpas1997

Tham gia ngày:
    5/9/02
    Bài viết:
    VP gamespot score(or gamespy, I dont remember what Site uses the 10-mark scoring system) : ~7 points --> dissapointed =))
    gamespot reviewer is just westerner, they cant undestand Japanese game... though VP was based on norse mythology....
    @wiwi: riviera: what platform is it? If it s on Xbox, maybe I have chance.... T___T

19. wiwi

Tham gia ngày:
    31/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    *ADULT CONTENT*
    most of GS reviewers are greedy fools, often throwing away anything just in order to get their wages in time =)). So the only thing worth reading on GS is their previews, which can satisfy our desire for the soon-to-come games =))
    surprise, it's on GBA and as a result, you can download its rom freely on the net =)) =))
    The game also based on Norse Myth, your main character is also godly :D, the graphic is also damned beautiful (on the field of manga :D), and the gameplay is very similar to VP :D (but IMO, this game is more sucky than VP =)))

20. WingsOfDarkness

Tham gia ngày:
    12/7/05
    Bài viết:
    *still hasn't new PC yet*
    :nailbit:
    :(( :(( :((

Chia sẻ trang này