Giúp mình cách cài H5 với.

Thảo luận trong 'Heroes of Might and Magic' bắt đầu bởi BeastBoy, 14/5/06.

1. tumlumtualua

tumlumtualua Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    13/4/05
    Bài viết:
    ai chỉ mình với ,mình chạy heroV mà cứ bi. như vầy hoài là sao
    "Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit.
    Try again?"
    Mặc dù mình đã chạy ars.exe gì rồi

2. Langel

Langel Legend of Zelda Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/10/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Somewhere beyond the Sky
    TẠi nó ko nhận ra dĩa đó , tui từ khi mua dĩa về xài crack ars.exe này chơi dc có 2 lần thui , sau đó bực quá tải patch no cd vào đến giờ chơi êm ru lun . U nên tải patch no cd 21MB đi

3. tumlumtualua

Tham gia ngày:
    13/4/05
    Bài viết:
    bạn langel ơi chĩ mình cách tải bản crack về với,mình ko bít tải =rapeshare

4. Langel

Tham gia ngày:
    8/10/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Somewhere beyond the Sky
    Tải bằng rapidshare có nhiều cách lắm , nhưng đơn giản nhất là đổi proxy , bạn lên google tìm các trang cho proxy free rồi vào ie thay là down

5. evil85

evil85 Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    21/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    castlevania
    ai biết về cái này thì chỉ hộ tui cái,sao tui install H5 xong an vao chay thi co cu hiện lên cái cuẳ sổ bảo là kô tìm được file d3dx9_25.dll rồi nó bảo install lại là sao?_

6. tumlumtualua

Tham gia ngày:
    13/4/05
    Bài viết:
    bạn evil85 ne` no' là do bạn chưa cài direct9.0c đấy

7. Langel

Tham gia ngày:
    8/10/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Somewhere beyond the Sky
    @evil85 : Bạn kiếm bộ DirectX 9.0c khác ver 9.0c bạn đang cài cài vào là ok , vào softpedia.com tải các bản mới nhất về là ok. Nếu bạn đang xài ver cũ hơn 9.0c thì xài bất kì bộ cài D9.0c nào cũng dc :D
    @tumlumtualua :tui có trang này cũng nhiều proxy free lắm nè : http://proxy4free.com

8. evil85

evil85 Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    21/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    castlevania
    Cam ơn vì các bác đã giúp tui,h tui hỏi thêm cái nay nữa,sao tui đã cài xong hết rùi,vào chơi,xem đoàn film luc đầu rồi nhưng cứ khi đến chọn bài xong,đợi nó load xong là vào chiến nhung cứ load xong la nó lại tự out là sao nhi??có bác nào biết kô?giúp dù tui nhé..

9. Supreme Archangel

Supreme Archangel You Must Construct Additional Pylons Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    21/1/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Portal Of Splendor
    thế này là card màn hình của bác ko chơi nổi rồi chứ sao nữa bác dùng card gì thế????? ram phải 512 trở lên nhé, card thì 128 :hug: tui đang tìm cách chơi cho các card cũ hơn đây

Dưới đây là thông tin bọn nó chơi được ở những máy ko có card xịn

One thing I want to mention, dentist, is that your efforts not only save those GF MX player, but all laptop computer users too. My laptop is P4 1.8, 512RAM, GeForce 4 440 Go 64M graphic Card. I suppose this card= Geforce 4 Ti series, so it should run the game. In the past I can installed any other games (requirement is GF4 Ti)without any problem. But when I know this stupid Ubisoft won't support the laptop version i nearly want to cry! Now the game run in my computer smoothly. I tune up my resolution to 1588x1200, Very High graphic, and the game still playable without crush or series lag(although the loading time is long, due to my 512RAM). That means my graphic card can support the game, only Ubisoft don't want you to play with this low-end card. How come other game developers willing support both GF4 and its laptop varients, but not Ubisoft!!!!I think this is the same case in GF4 MX. Just like you, I really want to kill those Ubisoft guys.

It worked for me although my graphics card is way under specs (Radeon 7500 32 MB)

Hi,

The crush problem duing loading happens to me in both demo and the full versions of the game.
    I've searched for the soltuion for quite some time and visited dozens of web forums.

Unfortunately I can't see any solution which can work for all.

In my machine, in the main menu of the game, only when I choose 1024x768 (very low), I can successfully start or load the game.
    I've played the game for a while (demo for one week, full version for two days). It's stable. The avg FPS is around 40.

My machine is a Thinkpad T42, ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 with 64 mem, 1.7 Pemtium M, 1G mem.

I check the system.log under "Heroes of Might and Magic V\bin". It shows "00015663 <color=green>AUTODETECTED: Unknown card, ps.2.0 class hardware". I think most of people will see similar line in their machines if they have the crush problem. that means your card is not recognized. Even though you can update your driver, without the card (hardware) being recognized by the game in the first place, new driver won't be much helpful. Obviously almost all laptop versions of radeon/nvidia cards are not recognized.

My understanding of various quality settings of the game is that the lower the quality, the lower the requirement for the card. Probably, in the "very low" setting, only basic graphic functions (DirectX9.c) are called by the game, which are supported by most of current graphic cards. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In addition most (90%) of the crushes I've seen so far are due to the limited video-card support of the game (current version). Even though there're some *patch* (I'll mention below) which claims to *fix* that, the game will malfunction in random point. For example black screen with movable mouse, ugly town....in some people's machines.

The fundimental solution must be from UBI in their future patches or updates, probably in one month or less after May 23rd.
    So I'll wait for that although I can luckily play the game in 1024x768 (very low).

One thing that disapointed me a little bit is that the graphic-card support in the demo version and full version are almost the same. after receving complaints for various crushes in the demo version, the developer team should have done better before they sent the game to the factory for burning DVDs. Of course, business/administration people will have completely different views for this. :-)

Ok. summary of some "solutions" I've seen so far for the crush
    1) H5_Game_div0_fix, you can get it from the web. Basically they use hex editor to change one byte of the H5_GAME.EXE file. That doesn't work for some people including me.
    2) install XP SP2, I think that work only when your crushes are not caused by "Unknown card" as shown in the system.log.
    3) playing the game in windows mode & reducing the rendering setting by changing the input.cfg file under \profiles\<your USERPATH>
    It doesn't work for me.

I'm not sure whether the forum has some on-top post which collects all tentative solutions for crushes, different from "people reporting crushes and displaying their machine configurations", so that people can have a quick look and try out different solutions. If not, I suggest the administrator to post one or just follow this post.

Hope this help.

Again the solutions I posted here may not work for your machine, but you can have a try.

I think that fix only works for demo version. You can have a try

You can get it from here
    http://rapidshare.de/files/18722917/H5_Game_div0_fix.rar.html (posted by a Russian forum)

OR

You can use any 16bitHEX editor,
    open with it H5_GAME.EXE file,
    then find line number 001824a0,
    in this line find figure 51 and change it to c3

THEN

You'll also need to fix the user.cfg file
    setvar gfx_texture_mip = 1 ( or 2)
    setvar gfx_tnl_mode = 1
    setvar gfx_fsaa = 0
    setvar gfx_fullscreen 0 or 1

Note that some people reported that after applying the fix, the version number will change and some people can't play mutiple-player mode.

10. Loc

Loc Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    23/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Em mua dĩa DVD Hero 5 từ Thúy Vi mà sao không set up được. Bấm vô set up hay autorun thì nó hiện lên thông báo như sau : Is not a valid Win32 application. Em thử trên máy của Cửa hàng bán dĩa thì được. Máy em dùng Win Xp pack 2. Xin các anh chị hướng dẩn khắc phục ạ

Các file đính kèm:

11. Ngocub

Ngocub Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi luôn có ánh sáng
    đường dẫn của ổ của nó dẫn vào ổ F nếu cậu có thể thay đổi ổ thành F thì hay mua cái đĩa đó, không thì chỉ còn cách copy hết tất cả vào ổ cứng rồi thay lại config của chương trình setup thì sẽ thành công thôi

12. Loc

Loc Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    23/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Làm sao để thay đổi ổ thành F vậy ạ. Em có 2 ổ dĩa : F là LITE-ON DVD REWRITE, còn G là LG DVD. Em bỏ đĩa vào cả 2 ổ đĩa rồi mà vẫn hiện thông báo như vậy. Xin hãy giúp đỡ

13. Ngocub

Ngocub Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nơi luôn có ánh sáng
    nếu cậu đã thử ngoài hàng được thì đây là lỗi của đường dẫn khi không tìm thấy file cần chạy trong ổ F:, nếu đã cho cả vào 2 ổ không được thì thử copy vào ổ cứng rồi đổi lại file config trong phần setup chỉnh lại đường dẫn cho nó rồi chạy.

14. Phongdu

Phongdu Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    27/1/05
    Bài viết:
    còn tui thì sau khi bung nén 4 CD song vô đĩa ảo thì...
    nhấn vô phần setup mà vẫn không có gì xảy ra huhuhuhu
    có ai biết chỉ dùm với

Chia sẻ trang này