Just for Laugh

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 17/12/04.

1. StephenK

StephenK Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    15/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Alone...
    Stolen Horse

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit fo picking on strangers, which he was. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen :o

He goes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling :cool:

"WHICK ONE OF YOU SIDEWINDERS STOLE MY HOSS ?"

He yelled with surprising forcefulness. No one answered

"ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BEER, AND IF MY HOSS AINT'S BACK OUTSIDE BY THE TIME I FINISH, I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS ! AND I REALLY DONT LIKE TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DUN IN TEXAS !" #>:) . .

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse is back ! :o He saddless - up and starts to ride out of town.

The bartender wanders out of the bar and asks : "Say partner, before you go . . what happened in Texas ?"

The cowboy turned back and said : "I had to walk home" =))

2. StephenK

StephenK Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    15/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Alone...
    Is it dead ??

One of the teachers had a kindergartener come up to her and say that he had found a frog. The teacher asked if the frog was alive or dead.

The student said it was dead.

The teacher asked how he knew.

The boy said : "I pissed in it's ear"

The teacher said : "You what ?"

He said : "You know, I went to his ear and said "PSSST !" and it didn't move. So it must be dead" :>

Guessing Game

Two blondes are walking down a road, one has a large sports bag.

1st blonde : "What have you got in that bag ?"

2ns blonde : "Chickens"

1st blonde : "If I can guess how many chickens you've got in that bag, can I have one of them ?" :-/

2nd blonde : "If you can guess how many chickens I've got in this bag, you can have both of them !"

1st blonde : "Well, I think you've got three !!!" :o :'>

3. StephenK

StephenK Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    15/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Alone...
    ohh .. seem dont have any people ..:( but I have just found some of funny story, so I keep posting here :D ( hmm . . for my lvl )

What is your last name ?

The manager of a large office asked a new employee to come into his office : "What is your name ?" was the first thing the manager asked. "John" - the new guy replied. The manager scowled : "Look, I dont know what kind of the namby-pamby place you worked at before, but I don't call nayone by their first name !! It breeds familiarily and that leads to a breakdown in authority", he said : "I refer to my employees by their last name only - Smith, Jones, Baker - that's all. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name ?" . The new guy sighed and said "Darling, My name is John Darling" . . . Tha manager said :| "OK, John, the nexe thing I want to tell you . . ."
    Kids at the hospital

Two kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other outside an operating room. The first kid leans over ans asks : "What are you in here for ?"

The second kid says : "I'm in here to get my tonsils out, and I'm a little nervous"

The first kid says : "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up , they give you a lots of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a breeze :>

The second kid then asks : "What are you in here for ?"

"A circumcision" - the first kid answers

"Whoa!!" - the second kid says "Goodluck, buddy. I had that done when I was born. I couldn't walk for a year" =))

Lipstick on the mirrors

According to a radio report, a middle school in Oregon was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the restroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving a dozens of little lip prints.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be donw. She called all of the girls to the restroom and met them there with the maintenance man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean mirror every night. To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance guy to clean one of them. He took a long handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet and then cleaned the mirror.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirrors. :whew:

4. shadow_cat

shadow_cat Lonely in Gorgeous

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    i read those story, and i find them....pretty popular. You can find those story everywhere. And about that signature of yah, mind you change it?

5. Justwonder

Justwonder Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    It's a nice signature in all aspects, why change it? Beside, it does not offend anyone. However, if you do find it offends you, then it's just your own view. If so, don't look at it! That makes me wonder, if you don't look at it, do you, at least, skim at Vitoria's Secret mags. or posters? I doubt you don't!

6. shadow_cat

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    tell you that you should view this picture on the VNese eyes. NOt American eyes.

7. Atachi

Atachi The Boy From Nowhere

Tham gia ngày:
    6/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Sunset Boulevard
    Its offend me mr.Justwonder >_<,manyu members in GVN uses these pictures as their sign,when i visit GVN,other people thinks im visiting a xxx site T_T.

8. Justwonder

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    Cat: What is the differences between Americans' eyes and Vietnameses' eyes beside ones are blue, light blue, dark blue and the others are brown, black? The worst thing I usually see in many people is that they assume for everyone else. i.e., whatever one believe is true, he/she assumes everyone believes that is true.

heeroyun: What should I call you? A deceiver? A nice attitude pretender? A good behavior wanna be? Or much simpler, just a deluder? You know what, if you are a male, then these words are just for you! If you are a female, then it's even worse since you deny even yourself. However, I take that you are a male based on what you said. If so, I have two words for you: grow up! If you're already grown up, then two other words: be matured! Do you know what is wrong when you say people thought you visited an XXX by just the sig of someone? Because if they don't actually enter the site, how the heck do they see the sig? And if they actually enter the site to see the sig, are they dumb, stupid, retarded or disoriented to think that this site is an XXX site just because of that sig? I don't even know how a person like you can become a leader of a box with that kind of thoughts in your mind. It's just freaking fake! Maybe because you can have almost 4,000 posts in about eight months! How impressive! Anyway, I have given you 4 words in two pairs, you can disregard them if you want to, but think about them first!

9. shadow_cat

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    we, VNese people, have something other than just color of an eyes. Its cultural behind those eyes. An american can look at that pic and say: this pic is hot!!
    BUt a VNese people should not say that, he must say: how shameless the author to draw this kind of pic. But i know, its just a word they say, not what they think, and to prevent people from thinking about unneccesary things. i request to change it

10. Atachi

Atachi The Boy From Nowhere

Tham gia ngày:
    6/1/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Sunset Boulevard
    I didnt tell u that i hate these sign,just because it gave me many troubleT_T,i used to used these hot sign before :-",some mods threat me to change these sign or they will warn me.

In the anime - manga box,i told everyone that i like ecchi manga,ecchi girl,and told everyone that any boys who dont like ecchi girl are gays or "đạo đức giả",u can ask i.e about this :-".I dont pretend to be a good people anyway.Sorry,my English really suk.O_O

11. Justwonder

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    Cat: Do you realize that the more you say, the less favor the situation gets for you? You said to prevent people from thinking about something, that's why you request the owner to change its own signature! Who are you representing anyway? Who said you have the rights or the power to prevent people from thinking what they want to think? Does this sound similar to what Hitler tried to do before: controlling people's mind? And how do you know what is neccessary or not neccessary for others? You know what, I hate to be rude to women, and in fact, I'm against anything that against women, transgenders, and homosexuality, but it looks like you are getting on my nerves. I also hate to say this but I have to say this: look back at what you have said before you became a moderator and look at what you said since you have become moderator, then compare the differences! Where has the real cat that I know gone?

heeroyun: It's not what people say to you that you should care about! It's what you do you should care about! Who cares if you really visit an XXX site? I don't! And who cares if I'm a University Professor and I'm still hanging around the cyber world in various forums such as game forums, sex forums, politics forums, gay forums, lesbian forums, transgender forums, etc...? What's wrong in doing that? I hate it when people try to hide themselves behind the wall of morality and give prejudices to others while deep down inside their heart, they know that they deadly want to do what others are doing. That's why I don't like Christian at all! They are just a whole bunche of hypocrates! Keep in mind that the real basic instinct of human is naturally pure animal, thus we tend to to wild things whenver we have the chance. Don't believe me? Google whatever I said and learn yourself!

12. ipridian_elf

ipridian_elf Voyage perdu GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    19/3/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Earth
    Well, the only thing which isn't appropriate here is that ... there are still minors (and by minors I mean those 12 years old boys) who roam on this forum ... And who knows what they could do if they see that ? (Not that I am saying that they HAVEN'T seen that ... because I am sure they are all perverted already <_<)

Ahem, but oh well .. nevermind ...

PS : Heeroyun is definitely not the type of guy who hides his perverted ideas though <_<;

13. ILSATS

ILSATS Space Marine Doomguy GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    13/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    F
    oops...his parents care...when you was just 16-17 and your parents found out you had visited and xxx site...what would they do?ingore? =))nope...
    and...mod and admin care about that too...if you post some sex image on the forum and of course you will....=))they may be don't care about you but if you share with the others on the forum...they will
    sorry...im just a newbie and my grammar is very suck...

14. Justwonder

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    You know what, your English does not suck but what you do really sucks badly! What did you do? You jumped out of no where and dropped a few words which do not make any sense whatsoever regarding what is going on here! Next time, before you say something, think about what you are going to say and about what is going on first!

For some reasons, I just realized that I have been harsh recently! Well, there must be a reason behind this. I'll tell you guys once I find out what the reasons are!

15. ILSATS

ILSATS Space Marine Doomguy GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    13/5/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    F
    do i have to introduce myself before i post here?may be ie put this law?...and...whatever...im just a newbie =))

16. shadow_cat

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    @ just wonder: yeah, you r not yourself lately. Im just doing my MOD job. and it has became a common sense of mine to warn other members about their fault.
    The law of GVN prevent people from sensitive Sign. thats my job.

You can find the real Cat in this box, where i talk to you, IE, kefka, .....Nut newbie is newbie, i must guide them to the right way to survive in GVN

17. StephenK

StephenK Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    15/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Alone...

omg ! there an argument about my signature :D :D . . lol
    I have just change it, is it ok ? It's only a nice picture for me, I like pinup cartoon :x
    And my story ..yah ..they're all normal . .. but I'm only a normal man and I can only post a normal story, do you mind it ??

18. StephenK

StephenK Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    15/5/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Alone...
    lol . . haha .. thank you so much .. But maybe I will keep her for myself , not show her in public ( at least in gamevn ;;) ). My English is not good, so I can only say thanks :whew:
    hmm .. it's so funny when arguing about my signature, it's only a cartoon picture and they image to xxx site ..haha . ..

19. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    ^^ That why I hate being MOD ^^. You cannot say whatever you want sometimes, for example like this time, when I am going to tell you that KHM surely have "hot" pics in her computer somewhere but she will not admit that fact or show off those pics to us here. Not because she is shy or something, ya know, she's Kat woo man after all, just because it's against the rule :x . If you do not believe me, please feel free to contact her as at her personal website ********.com.ru ( restricted by Mods )
    Man, JW you are really acting weird these days ? What happen to your humorous mind ? Some gabbage attacks you at the garrage again ? >.<

20. shadow_cat

Tham gia ngày:
    28/12/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Flower Field
    i have a weird feeling about Justwonder. Maybe he has been attacked by the same student again? and what thistime is? pull over and thrown in jail?

@ Kefka: of coz i have Hot Pic. Me Hot and my boyfriend Hot.
    PS: justwonder? are you upset coz of 1 warn from my collegue? and from my box too. (this sure is not, but, anyway, i will free you from that warn)

Chia sẻ trang này