Man I lost most of my clones ._.

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi AVAVT2, 17/4/15.

1. AVAVT2

AVAVT2 Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    13/12/13
    Bài viết:
    I swear I always use the same password for every effing clone for this very reason. But somehow I got "Your password is incorrect" for nearly all of them now T_T

Shit, first post, gratz me.

Wow and this clone was created in 2013? What did I have to do with GVN then I wonder...

2. censy

censy Castitatis Lilium GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    1/9/03
    Bài viết:
    Worse than your case, I got 3 or 4 clones but I don't even remember what their usernames are :(

3. Enma Ai

Enma Ai Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    13/11/06
    Bài viết:
    You honestly think I remember all of my clones' username?
    I just do a quick "AVAVT" search and run around checking topics that seem reasonably old. My naming style didn't change much over the years so pretty sure if I like an account name it's one of my clones.

Anyway back to searching...

P/S: I just noticed the ones I couldn't log in are banned. They don't have a strike dash through banned account names like the past anymore :(

Also it's quite funny to see notification every time I found another clone: "Bạn bị cảnh cáo" from ipridian_elf, Boko85, Silva, shadow_cat, Xenogears, NV (wtf NV?)...
    Pretty much anyone who has ever been a mod in gvn has "private letter" sent to me =))

4. Mr.Garfield

Mr.Garfield The Cat GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ha Noi, Vietnam,
    Yeah same here, I'm not even sure if I have a clone anymore. Probably not.

On a side note, password. I hate how every site has a slightly different password requirement: 8 characters minimum, 8 characters minimum with letters AND numbers, 8 characters minimum with Uppercase etc...
    Doesn't help that my go to password is 7 characters with number only, so every time I have to register an account I come up with a subtle alteration of my usual one which I promptly forget about til next time I need it...

AVAVT thích bài này.
  5. DevVn

DevVn The Warrior of Light GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    4/6/05
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Damned Graveyard
    Completely forgot every clone except this DevVn one.

Vát clones probably had too enticing asses. Every mods he knew wanted some of it.

And Cat, you can always make a new 10 character long password and change every of the current one into it. As long as you only have one password, you bound to be able to remember it. :|
    If you can't ... eh ... well, what can I say? As expected from a pussy?

6. Mr.Garfield

Mr.Garfield The Cat GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ha Noi, Vietnam,
    I didn't come here to beg for a solution, just let me rant dammit!

7. SVS

SVS Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    27/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Graveyard of rusted uses
    Ok, rant away then. I'm scared out of my wit right now with the honeymoon starting today. Don't know if I'll come back alive. :-s

Btw, long time since my last login my main nick. :D

8. Phọt Ra Quần

Phọt Ra Quần Mười năm nay tao chưa đánh răng GVN CHAMPION GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/6/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ảo Tưởng Hương
    Man you guys should act more civil and be an upright member of the community like your truly. No clones, no lies. How can you be happy and having a decent conversation with other people if you let yourself drown in frivolous stuff like that?

9. Moonlit Lovers

Moonlit Lovers Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    15/7/05
    Bài viết:
    I think you're mistaken around the part where you think I want to have a decent conversation with people over the internet :-?

Chia sẻ trang này