Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    at least you still have a father to hate

2. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    hey hey , anyone think that we've gone so far ...>:D< .
    we don't need to be so serious like that , the apmosphere 's become hotter and hotter just because of mistanding being . you two , broom , kel , guess you don't know much 'bout each other and due to the fact that you -Kel - didn't relize that Broom 's feeling was become worse after you joke ..
    @kel :'bout your father , i'm sorry to hear that and i think broom wasn't mean to hurt you . You , however , all the humuculuos shows you joked her made her think you treated her as a little stupid k*d didn't care wether her mood was good or not ...and she hates that . Wel , i used to make fun of Broom with you , i lauged at her even more than you .Despite the matter of fact , the only thing makes we different is , tsk i think , i might control myself ,relieze where to stop .

Broom : don't be so happy , i tend to protected you 'coz i saw you 're outnumbered , that illskilful guy Cidar couldn't keep you shelfter from these monsters so i think i should adjust the Balance :)) . you 've just have a teammate with you , well i shall come against you whenever i feel you're mighty enough :evil: . remember ^^

3. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    I think in the family,the father loves the daughter,and the mother love the son..so let me guess...your family have a bunch of daughter and a only son,right??
    My neghbour's family have 5 girls,and with that evebn,the father looks so tire about his blood,may be we have some method to format sex of the children,but not everyone have that method,he he.
    Brrr....don't serious with the crazy man,just keep your soul smooth like the sea face,he he.
    Thanks for Just at last,but I sacred that I will not have the chance to meet you,I feel every one will hate me when they see me,but the best wish for you,my friend.
    I hate to be lonely,but may be the bard's life is better for me..

4. Justwonder

Justwonder Legend of Zelda Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    No matter what happens, we are still like brothers and sisters in this unique box that exists in a common forum. When it comes to joke, no one intended to hurt the other in the first place. Having said that, what Kefka have been kidding around with Broom were not intentional, I can tell. However, what Kefka failed to realize is that Broom is still a teenager, and a teenager is supposed to be spoiled, not to be teased. Even though Kefka has made a cruel mistake, it was not his fault totally. Broom has been a happy girl, an active angel, a sociable friend until recent, she is undergoing a change. Nobody knows what happened to her that made her changed her behaviors. Nobody knows what went wrong that made her not alike as before. In his mind, Kefka did not mean anything harmful to the angel, unfortunately, he already did. In her mind, Broom did not mean to hurt Kefka's feeling by bringing the matter up, however, she did. So, to resolve the conflict between the two, I suggest you two youngsters PM each other for good sake. You don't have to say much but apologizing each other for accidentially making each other feels hurt. Subsequently, when you are not in the good mood, just say it out and ask everyone to stop making fun of you until you are better. Alternatively, when you are not in the good mood, don't talk to anyone, don't meet anyone, don't see anyone, especially, don't be online. Go somewhere you like, spend a couple of hours there, empty your mind, and get back to the cruel life as you feel refreshed. Last but not least, you have to learn how to say NO and when to say NO for your own good.

This is for my younger brother Xicàque: Look, I don't want you to give me any excuse for not being able to meet me if I am able to visit VN this Christmas. You should, however, talk to me in person to see what sort of guy I am, that's all I want to say to you. If you still consider I am your old brother beside your big brother Hung Long, then get ready to have fun with me when I'm there. If you can't leave your den, I'll go there. So, that's that. I will be able to make a final confirmation in the up comming November, that gives you enough time to think about my words.

To all: Anyone who lives in HCM, get ready to have some fun with a stranger in the up coming Christmas if you can, and if I make it. For the time being, keep being cool and having fun in our home.

5. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    not the first time do i hear fun on xmas , hope you dont turn me down this time
    i cant promise anything , I just try to come that day
    to tell the truth im rarely have spare time on xmas though

6. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    he!Kefka ,i'm so sorry. i wasn't calm.i'm sorry. do you agree to forgive me ? i'm sorry.
    Kefka, please come with us on Christmas,i'm sure i will take part in this meeting. i hope you'll arrange your work and come with us,agree ?

7. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    are you sure ? since xmas going is usually all night staying out door , was your parents permit u to go ?
    and with ... 1 2 3 wolves running around you , im not sure if you can come back home alive :))
    arrange your work => why does it have to be my work ? why dont you think there is "something" else trouble me and cost all my xmas time , for ex : something that weight 40 kg :))

dad ? he's not dead or something , you dont have to be so sorry , just dont want to talk bout it ... what done is done , what past is past :))

8. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    That's good for Broom and crab,because we discussed for a very long long times,so we can understand each other,I wish that all of you not have a bad experience between me and Mars(I still feel annoy about that)
    The sorry and thanks form Broom is the best words from the girl that i already heard.
    for my bro Just,well...of course we are brothers.But don;t hope about me so much ..I can't make any promise at last.I wish that I have once more chance to meet you again,and I will cover you all,not you.But may be that day will far...
    Xmas,it was my birthday,and the birthday without candles,cake or something else,but my friends was everywhere beside me,and if only the single one care about me,it can refresh my joy of life.

9. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    Xmas,it was my birthday,and the birthday without candles,cake :)) => miserable birthday :))
    but why do u have to care ? i myself rarely receive any presents on my birth also , and my reaction was i would rarely give any birthday gift to anyone else :))

" bad experience between me and Mars " => you are trying to tell me that you have a time being with her ??? :mad:

10. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    hey! Cigarette, i didn't want you to know that i had made a present for you for a long time ago, just after i knew your birthday. but i must tell you now. right after talking with you this noon,i came home and a present for you was made very carefully by me, but iam not sure it's ...beautiful. i made it carefully, but is it beautiful or not....i can't guess...it depends on you.
    Kefka, and your present was made too! there are 2 presents in my desk now. don't you intend to give me a chance to give it to you ? if you don't come,i'll send it to you, but i don't like this! i sent to Chrono a small one, but now he has not received yet! although i sent by EMS ! hừ !!!
    about 1 2 3 wolves! don't worry Kefka, i am not a sheep. so, we won't have a perfomance named "the sheep among the wolves" . i'm looking forward to that day. and i want all of you to trust me. but not it's too early to talk about this. the more we talk, the more difficult for me to go to sleep!

11. Justwonder

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    I want a gift, too!. :) Vừa đủ 30 characters! :)

12. kefka

kefka Mayor of SimCity

Tham gia ngày:
    23/6/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    TP Hồ Chí Minh
    a knitting scalf ??? :)) , am i right ? anyway , it's none of my bussiness
    just wonder => when you was being fogotten , then stay quiet in the conner of the room , it's best for you :))

13. Justwonder

Tham gia ngày:
    8/12/03
    Bài viết:
    It's really not that I have been forgotten. It's just a matter of everyone's knowing of my existence. :) I don't think there is anyone in this forum knows even a few info about me! Ironically, I know almost everyone (out of 70,000 accounts) on this forum.

14. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    he he he,nice to see you, Justwonder! don't worry. you have your own present too! i used to start a new communication with a gift. that's mean Justwonder has 1 present. Both Cigarette and Kefka, each has 2 presents ! because i haven't known your birthday yet, dear Justwonder!
    And Kefka, i like your new singature very much.

15. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    hiz , that gift , i haven't had a chance to see it yet .booh hoo hoo ...
    i should have gìven you some more reliable addresses instead of the fake one . hiz, Actually , that's not completely a unexisted or a ghost location just ..hiz don't wanna talk more 'bout it .. :((

16. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    Ok, Chrono . if you come, of course you'll have a present. i will make 10 presents, and so all of you please don't worry! stop crying, please! i am not a nurse! and all of you are old now.

17. Silver Falcon

Silver Falcon T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Where the Wind blows
    not a nurse , i saw ur actions here look more like a Nun Broom :))

18. Buru

Buru Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    9/2/04
    Bài viết:
    what r u talking about ? I though this is a music topic , but maybe I was wrong , now I think this is a chit chat box , I can't see any paragraph about music in this sheet ??? :-/ . sup ? wat r u talking 'bout ?

19. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    yeah ! you're right, Buru. It's a chitchat box. because all of us are so talkative. We will try to stop being talkative as soon as possible. Agree ?

20. Buru

Buru Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    9/2/04
    Bài viết:
    lol, I hope so , because someone told me that talkativeness would make you die soon ( I think because u lost too much energy when u r talking ! ) :)) i'm not sure !

Chia sẻ trang này