Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    "A Letter for Eliza"? Sounds pretty familiar! Did I ever? :-?
    It appears that some one here doesn't like rock :(. There're lotsa rock styles, and if you simply hate rock because of its bullshit noisy sounds, so go listening to the rock ballads, man, or try enjoying The Beatles, they had a great treasure of songs for you.

2. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Rock ballads?Bon jovi seem has some rock ballad songs,I remember one song by him "It's my life".Is it called rock ballad?

3. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    No...melody of:it's my life..not the good example...they are quite noisy for you.
    Just listen MSG,you will understand how softly of Ock Ballad..

4. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Scorpions had a lot of ballad songs, Jon Bon Jovi did it, too, such as, "Always", "Bed of Roses", "Blaze of Glory", "I'll Be There for You",... Besides, most of the rock bands have their own ballads, Metallica had "The Unforgiven", Deep Purple had "Wasted Sunset", Richie Blackmore had "Temple of the King".
    Ah, there's an artist that I promise you'll like him, he really kicks ass, it's Gary Moore, and it's worth to listen to him :D.

5. Johnny

Johnny >> Josh Hartnett

Tham gia ngày:
    9/8/02
    Bài viết:
    To Freaky Hank Huynh: u seem to like Rock ballad alot, huh ? How about Alternative ?

I really enjoy alternative since Nirvana. Nowadays most Rock bands play this kind of Rock, for instance, Three Doors Down, Linking Park, Limp Bizkitz, Offspring .etc

ppl may not think New Rock is good, well anyone who has listened to Linking park will change theri mind, and whoever listens to more and more Alternatives starts to like it alot.

6. lính vũ trụ

lính vũ trụ Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    12/12/02
    Bài viết:
    sorry but why there were only rock? I think rock is the best music but sometime I fell down because only a pop song...a song name "Eighteen" has taken my soul and I want to have all the info.s about it, can someone give me?

7. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    To Johnny the Ugly Duckie:
    Not really, rock ballad's just one of my favourites :). My love belongs to Classic Rock, especially before 75 or 80. My Dad was a crazy fan of classic rock, and that's the way I am now. He used to tell me anything he's known about his favourites bands and artists, I've found that he really loves the CCR, the Who, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana, the Marmalade Boys (with a one-hit-wonder: Reflections of My Life), Christophe (a French artist), and a lot of Vietnamese bands before 75, such as The Phoniex, Les Vampires, the Strawberry Fours,... oops, I say too much. :) Now, I think I'm his "clone" :).
    Altanative? Sure, I like it. Many modern rock bands play Altanative Rock, such as, Pushmonkey, Linkin Park, Lit (this is a hard one), Limp Bizkit,...
    About Nirvana, I don't have much chance to listen to their records 'cos I find it's really hard to find one of their albums, so I just know some of their hits :p.
    Linkin Park kicks ass, but it appears that their music makes us get bored easily, I don't mean I dislike them :).
    *PS: Telling me you're a teen-pop fan can get you banned, Johnny! :) Haha, just kidding!

-To linh vu tru: I don't know the song that you're looking for, buddy :(, it sounds strange! :(

8. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Rock,rock and...rock! +_+
    Seems in here anyone likes rock,Although I don't like rock,but I still have one question for you all:
    I'm sure all of you have known "Hotel California" by The Eagles,so can you tell me know it belongs to Rock or Pop?

9. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    :-? Fairly say that "Pop-Rock" :D. Actually, I don't know exactly, as long as I call it "Rock" :D, but in some smooth style, Country Rock for example :-?.
    Btw, it's hard to make distinctions the differences between Pop and Rock, 'cos Pop's been considering as "Pop-ular".

10. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    what a wise answere Hank ^^ ,so people can't say you 're right or wrong :))
    i 'd rather call that song 'rock ' than 'pop ' , there're many songs that cannot be defined exaclty . did you hear " Forever " Hank ? due to you , what 's its kind ?!

SS : i dont find your favourite pop song " Eighteen " , ưm why donnt you try " 18 & Life " it has 'Eighteen' anyway /:) .

btw i'm looking for a song i 've forgotten its name , i only remmember a part of its chorus :
    "
    i'm the wind ,
    i'm the sun
    i'm the dark inside the night
    just take my hands
    in my dream i heard your scream .."

not abslotely exactly .. it's not alternative also .. anyone help me ?

11. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Forever? Do you know what band or artist is it? If you tell me who sang this song, I can tell you what genre this song is. :D :D :D
    Ah, about your scattered words from a song, you can search that song easily in some web-site, you can go here: www.leoslyrics.com , you can search by the ways you want to ;).

12. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    ah well i found it !!! i've been looking for that damn lyris for a long time tsk 1 month or above . i've been searching in many website wich provides lyrics in vain ..thankz Hank .
    'bout Forever i dont know much , i heard that it was sung in a very popular Korean Film on TV T__T 8-[.. that song 's great i think you can find it easily ,just tell me your feelin' when you hear it ..

well this song below is whathell i 've been searching <MP> i wonder why haven't you realized at the first sight .. [-x

SS: if you intend to get familiar with Rock you should hear :

[SIZE=12]Savatage - Believe
    (written by: Jon Oliva, Criss Oliva, Paul O'Neill)
    From the album "Edge Of Thorns
    "

So after all these one night stands
    You've ended up with heart in hand
    A child alone
    On your own
    Retreating
    Regretful for the things you're not
    And all dreams you haven't got
    Without a home
    A heart of stone
    Lies bleeding

And for all the roads you followed
    And for all you did not find
    And for all the things you had to leave behind

I am the way
    I am the light
    I am the dark inside the night
    I hear your hopes
    I feel your dreams
    And in the dark
    I hear your screams
    Don't turn away
    Just take my hand
    And when you make your final stand
    I'll be right there
    I'll never leave
    All I ask of you
    Believe
    Your childhood eyes were so intense
    While bartering your innocence
    For bits of string
    Grown-up wings
    You needed

But when you had to add them up
    You found that they were not enough
    To get you in
    Pay for sins repeated

And for all the years you borrowed
    And for all the tears you cried
    And for all the fears you had to keep inside

I am the way
    I am the light
    I am the dark inside the night
    I hear your hopes
    I feel your dreams
    And in the dark
    I hear your screams
    Don't turn away
    Just take my hand
    And when you make your final stand
    I'll be right there
    I'll never leave
    And all I ask of you is
    Believe [/SIZE]

13. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    I think it may be the song from "Mối Tình Đầu"-a Korean film, right? And it's such a very sad melody, isn't it? I guess it's a song performed by a rock band. So let me just have a brainstorming to find out what it could be, buddy!

14. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    seems rite .. i did not remmember that film .it's melody almost made me cry when i heard it the first time . i'm happy that i have not see the that film yet so i still can hold such emotion ^^ .

15. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Me either. I can't remember the band that performed it even though I used to heard of them lots of times, seems like they're an Pole rock band.
    Ah, tell me does the chorus start in this way:
    "I'm still there, everywhere,..."

16. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    ah have you read "Tuổi trẻ" newspaper which released in this morning ? it has an article related with that song .. it is said that the song was sung in " Star-wannabe " film and the artist who performed it is ae Jea Wook tsk i can't remember exactly his name .dumn korean names are hard to get to remember ..

yeah . that's the way the chorus starts . it's amazing that you used to hear of them lots of time but .. acording to your post , that song was not sung by ae jea wook but a Pole rock band ??!! or "forever " does not belong to ae jea wook ?

17. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    That song is so romantic and the love between San Hiec and ++(I forgot her name:p) is romantic,too.
    May be that song makes you feel crying..because it wrote by English version..
    I hate Korean songs..because I don't know Korean..and what will I hear from them??The melody,or rhytm??I didn't acept that..

18. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    I think your prolem that you don’t like them...’cuz you don’t understand your lyrics...me, too....or maybe you’ve never used more than 2000 VND :> to buy any CDs...but lots of Korean songs which is so interesting, at least for me...you’re right...just melody ‘n rythpm. They have diversified music: pop, rock, r&b, hiphop, dance..they’re mixed like cocktails :> e... I think they’s pretty creative...I praise them more than the CN music...(but not Hong Kong)...You should open your heart I think, Cigar....

19. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Oh, yeah, I'd rather buy a Korean CD than a Chinese one, or damn Thai one, too :D.
    Their voice is a little easy listening, isn't it? I especially like their Dance music :>.

20. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Umm,although I like the melody or something more..but I also like the secret and the mystery in the letters in those song...If I don't know it,how can I discover the secret lying deep inside the melody???
    It still doesn't attract me..

Chia sẻ trang này