Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    The first original CD that I purchased was "Như Cánh Vạt Bay"[​IMG], a guitar solo album.
    I've never wun any prizes that good in my life >_<. Years ago, I won a little money on a lucky-ticket right before the Tet holiday, but how crap was it, it's really a bad luck for me, I had an accident right after that event. Wtf...
    "All out of Love"? Yeah, this song's nice! But I don't like it when it's performed by Air Supply, they sing it pretty unwell. I just like the guy named Newton covered it in a dance version remix style, that's awesome!
    [​IMG]

2. ptitnoel

ptitnoel Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    16/1/04
    Bài viết:
    I've got no original CDs [-(
    Haha too bad 4 u!! I've usually got scholarship, not prizes :> so i don't have accidents hehe
    Awesome? I don't like them much. BTW could u describe who is in your signature!! Never seen or heard that b4 #-o

3. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    It's Creedence Clearwater Revival, an outstanding rock band that people used to calling them The CCR. They're my favourite, of course :).

4. ptitnoel

Tham gia ngày:
    16/1/04
    Bài viết:
    So, can I have any chances to listen to them?? [-o<
    Have u listened 2 Avril Lavigne? Doesn't it suck? =D>

5. ptitnoel

Tham gia ngày:
    16/1/04
    Bài viết:
    So, can I have any chances to listen to them?? [-o<
    Have u listened 2 Avril Lavigne? Doesn't her music suck? =D>

6. ptitnoel

Tham gia ngày:
    16/1/04
    Bài viết:
    Oh, sorry I've clicked "Gui tra loi" 2 times by mistakes/:) So Mr.Mod plz don't mind and delete one of them 4 me. Thanks :>

7. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Let me see... :)

I did, man. It doesn't much :), at least it's better than Britney Spears. [​IMG]

So why the hell are your posts different? /:)

8. blue-star1210

blue-star1210 Donkey Kong

Tham gia ngày:
    23/8/02
    Bài viết:
    yeah yeah , avril is better than Britney spears .... she sang "Fuel" at MTV icon metallica, well , not good ......

9. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yeah, I heard she played guitar while singing infront of some public area in order to introduce her new album. It's really impressive! :)

*PS: Long time no see, mate! You're doing well?

10. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Although I don't like Brit because of her near manifestation but I still like "Baby once more time","Born to make you happy"...
    ---
    My favourite songs always contain guitar rhythm,espeacially latium guitar like "La Isla Bontita"[​IMG]

11. vanity

vanity Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/04
    Bài viết:
    I hate BSPEARS too. She has a bad voice.That cannot accept to a singer.
    I support a kinda singer like Avril Lavigne.She composes very well and sings too.
    Most of her songs were written by herself. She's really talented.I admire her a lot

12. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Yea, Avril is a talent girl :), but have you ever heard her singing in an Asian music award? So sorry that her voice's pretty bad >_<, she's singing "Sk8er Boi", and it's not as good as it used to be in her album. Btw, I like this girl, just because she can play guitar and write songs.

Yes, La Isla Bonita is one the greatest and the most popular songs in the world. I bet that you will get higher when you listen to this song in a liveshow in somewhere I don't remember. She's singing with a man dressed in Spanish style playing acoustic guitar. That was great! I like it!

*PS: Vanity, you have a cool avatar! [​IMG]

13. vanity

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/04
    Bài viết:
    Any famous singer in the world has a highly intensive works. No wonder Avril sang badly in MTV ASIA music awards . It's better than lip-sync. I would rather support for that than lip-sync like B.S always does.I like all kind of music: all types of rock, pop, R 'd B , sumphony, French music , English music except current Vietnamese music ( i mean music of VN's youth) and Jazz. I used to listen to music 'bout 4 hours per day . Is it too much? :-?
    Every morning i get up and the first thing i do is turning on P.C to listen to music. It'll make me feel better.
    to Hank Huynh: Ah` yesterday i intended to change my avatar . But now i'll save it for a long time if you really like it. 0:)

14. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Loving music means loving all kinds of music, no matter what kind it is, and I give a little love for each of them except classic rock (love of my life) ;).
    [​IMG]
    Turn on the PC? I rarely do that. I'd rather use my cassette player than PC, simply because nowaday CDs don't have the songs I wanna listen to :).
    Now, you don't need to change your avatar cuz you have a really nice one, the girl looks so beautiful and uh innocent :).
    [​IMG]

15. blue-star1210

Tham gia ngày:
    23/8/02
    Bài viết:
    yup , the first thing i do when i wake up every morning is listen to music , but not turn pc on like vanity or turn radio on like hh , i turn on my TV ^^ ..... i have cable tv at home .........
    well , u guys talk about brit , 'bout avril , so how about nelly furtado , has anyone listened to her music , i think her voice is ok and her music is , yeah , a little strange , i like her latest album .... the song " try " is so cool ............

16. vanity

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/04
    Bài viết:
    I have cable TV too but i got up so early i can't awake my family. This afternoon i watch "try" on VH 1 channel. That song 's really great.Nelly has a strong voice. Her music is very strange . I like " on the radio" and " turn off the light" best :x

17. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Up to now, I've just known of one of Nelly Furtado songs :), it's Like a Bird. Her voice's good, her style looks strange, but I don't know why I've never been interested in her :). Btw, she won a Grammy Award, it showed that she's talent :).
    I like listening to Sherryl Crowe and Alanis. They can sing as well as play guitar. Have you two listened to the song "All I Wanna Do" sung by Sherryl? That sounds great!
    [​IMG]

18. vanity

Tham gia ngày:
    12/2/04
    Bài viết:
    Yup me too. She's really talented but i'm not interested in her. Sherryl Crowe and Alanis Morisette (hic did i type wrong her last name? i don't know) .
    Alanis with 'thank you' , so excellent.But its videoclip :(( She wore no clothes, stood in front of the street , people went by and looked at her .
    Sherryl with " all i wanna do" , i listened to this one 3 years ago.I like it .I think she is one of the best female rocker of 20th century

19. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Really?=P~
    I must find that video clip at once!
    Sherryl seems play rock,her guitar há broken my mind!Akk

20. blue-star1210

Tham gia ngày:
    23/8/02
    Bài viết:
    well 'bout alanis and sheryl , there are lots of things to talk about them . i like the song " ironic" best , ^^ , i used to listen to that song everyday ^^........
    yeah , sheryl is very talent , and i have a big interest in her ^^ so come on guys , which song of sheryl do u like best ????

Chia sẻ trang này