Musical Talk

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Hank Williams, 23/12/03.

1. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    :)) pagoda is where the fat beggar never looking for,he can't use diet meal because if so...he is not fat like this:))
    Megadeath :the antiwar rock string,can you see the police wash the blood on the ground in"Holy War" ,but by the way.."Paranoid" is my best favourite song(ouch..they was covered from Black Sabath..the big father of the Doom Metal Rock.
    ....May be I was the paranoid,too..hik.
    sukkk,I forgot that.."paranoid" is one among sound tracks in Rock 'n' Roll,I think we shouldn't forget this racing game..once more great song:"Born to be wild" by stephen wolf...in that game ,too.
    Atomega play"Born to be wild",too. but seems like they can show 50% value of SW [-x

2. Hank Williams

Hank Williams Mayor of SimCity Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Hey, I wanna be a vegetarian now :x. You know, man, I always wanna lose weight, but ... dammit, I'n not pacient enough to succeed T_T.

"Paranoid" is my favourite. I've loved it since the first time I listened to it :x. I love to hear the bass, it sounds really great.

"Born to Be Wild"? Yah, I know this song, but ... never heard it :D. I found it on an online-music site, but I didn't click on it. Ah, you know a Vietnamese rock band "Steel Owl"? Have any information about them, man? I really wanna learn more about them, they really kick ass, they're sooooooooo aweful!!! I love the way they play old-style Vietnamse folk-rock in modern style, and also they transform them into English words.
    Love to hear from you, Cigar!

3. Guo Jia

Guo Jia C O N T R A

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Steel owl?I think it has a website about them,I don't know if you knew it:
    http://www.steelowl.vze.com
    Have fun and I wish someday you all hate rock like me...
    rock fan is not a right path[-x

4. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    Steel owl ? they're pretty cool . when i listened to them in the first time i thought they 're a pop band :)) . it's over , they have many song i love much especially "Hãy nhìn xuống chân " . ' how can we keep the time from fading away ' yeah they trasformed pretty well . Besides , their Songs wich composed in English are beautifull also with meaningfull lyrics .
    just one thing i don't like the way they performed it , i kidda like they played in Death-style . this song would be way much better ..

"Born to be wild " ? i've listened to it once , it's great !! hm but i don't remmember the artist , did Stêphan wolf played " Temple of the King " ?

5. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    i've never heard this song, i'll try to find a CD has it. I am not much interested in rock too. i like Richard Marx's music and Bryan Adam's music, not so noisy, not so slow, not so quick, and their music don't let me go in headache. HERE I AM, a song of Bryan Adam is an example.

6. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Sounds like you guys don't like Steel Owl much huh? That's OK, cos at least there's a man who like 'em :D.
    I like Steel Owl cos they cover some cool songs that I've loved and considered them as the songs of my life, "Hay Nhin Xuong Chan", "Phien Khuc Mua Dong", "Mat Troi Den",... If you guys know which band played these songs first, I'll call you my "daddies" :D.

7. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    Yep, IMO, Bryan Adam has something common with Richard Marx. Especially, the hoarse voice of both of them, they perform ballad songs coolly and irresistibly. We always sense the deep emotion and romanticism in their songs. Richard is also more well-known in compose industry than Bryan, both of them are great songwriters though. The difference is Bryan can perform jupilant songs, Richard does not.

…In the other hand, Richard songs have tendency to include slow tempo and less sound effects and less “showing off” solo sequence from electric guitar than Bryan . As Bryan sings, the audience can sing with him but as Richard Marx bursts into his songs no one could have the heart to butt on him ‘cos everyone’d rather love to listen to him than. I don’t know whether there seems a coincidence or not but last night, I watched and listened to “I will always return” which is sound track of the “Spirit” cartoon of Dreamwork on “Get ReelTV ” was projected on HTV7. It was performed by Bryan. It’s really a beautiful song :x ; you can check my words.

8. Genie

Genie T.E.T.Я.I.S Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    6/2/03
    Bài viết:
    Anyone here like Brit? not many in here I think:)) her skill in singing's not good but her voice's really speacial,native voice that make up her quick fame and famous with hot body and shock videos. She's not myIdol but I like her 'cause when enjoying hersongs I always feel better and optimist.

9. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    ưm sorry to say that you have few parnter here .Brit ?! i like her much when i first saw her performing "Baby one more time " then " Sometime " . She was so cute ,naitive , innocent tsk most like a little Princess in general . tsk ev'rything has changed now , not only has her songs become worse and worse but also she 's gradually followed the old path wich her ancescent ' divas did >.<
    i don't hate her but don't like her anymore , she makes me weir .Of cause ,i can not force the artists to keep their old styles that i like all the time .Brit , Nevertheless , not kidda that ways ...

10. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    hello everyone !
    to Lemoney : yeah,this album is really good ! Spirit. there is a rather noisy song in it, do you remember ? it's "You can't take me" . it made me jump and sing along noisily => my mother shouted me.
    to Chrono : thanks for your present, i like this song very much. My son is a crazy fan of Gun And Roses,i am not. but this song made me think again, really good!
    to all : i am planing to let my friends listen to me while i sing a famous song : When you tell me that you love me. But i am afraid, It must have been love made me know that i am a bad singer. hix hix

11. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Britney have the pure voice,but it worse when she begin to use smoke...yes,and she kill her life,because she destroy her fishing rod:her throat.
    But otherwise,she still has her body..another fishing rod.
    Ah,not satified about Britney..can you see my signature,it's :"king Nothing"..I feel many meaning inside this song...

12. Chrono

Chrono Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    31/8/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    có oánh chết cũng kh
    it's song of whisney houston rite ? umh uhm , you may sing to me Broom . i thought i ears wich has been well-trained in some kidda Thrash & Metal might be able not to suffer too hard [-o<
    record it and let alone Dòg upload it for u so that everybody can taste the sense : when yọu told me that you yell me :)) . okies , dear just jok . you may sing to me anytime , it's my pleasure to hear it [-o<

i'm happy you liked it , dear . This 's one of greatest hit of Gun n' rose and even the rock world .listenning to it once if you have sorrow inside , this must be helpful much @};-

13. BROOM

BROOM Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/03
    Bài viết:
    you have not heard my voice yet,Chrono. it explains the reason for you agreement. however,thanks a lot. but i won't kill you, you are a kind man. if i want to satisfy myself by killing, i will kill myself. . so don't worry anymore men. i'll never touch you. i'll never let you know about myself anymore,men. it's better . i changed my mind.

14. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Nope, it's sung by Diana Ross, a very famous female artist with "Experience", "Hold on Together", "When You Tell Me That You Love Me", ...

15. Backy

Backy Liu Kang, Champion of Earthrealm CHAMPION ⚜ Duel Master ⚜ Lão Làng GVN

Tham gia ngày:
    17/4/04
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Sài gòn
    Hey everybody
    I'm a fan of classical music,like modern talking,the beatle,MLTR,phil colin.....
    what's about you,do you like classical music

16. Hank Williams

Tham gia ngày:
    1/11/02
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Teenage Wasteland
    Nahhh, it's not classical music. Anyway, what do you wanna talk with us about the artists above? :> How can I "serve"? :>

17. Cigar

Cigar Độc Xà Vương

Tham gia ngày:
    14/8/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Hội Vườn Đ
    Hmm,you don't like classic,do you??
    About me,I cant bring out the true meaning of "classic" may be they have the same type with "letter for Eliza" "Tocata" "The 9th Symphonym.." ????
    With them,I am just the crap listener...but I like the slow rhytm in Romance,Natalia...just like I like to hold and play my guitar...
    I feel bore with my skill,since last year..it did improve anything:((

18. troc

troc Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    22/1/03
    Bài viết:
    Classical music is good. But I don't think I can stand very long on all the classical songs. They are kind of ok the first time you hear. But after a while, you get really really bored and don't want to listen to them any more. The same thing to Pop. Speaking of classical / jazz, anyone heard the legendary song "Gloomy Sunday". It was written in 1933. Its melody and original lyrics were the creation of Rezso Seress. It's in Hungarian at first but then many countries attempted to translate the lyrics (in English there is Billie Holiday who translated and the song also made many suicided). There is also a Vietnamese version of it by Pham Duy. It sounds so nasty and hopeless and bitter and every bad things (the English version). I suggest you don't listen to it because it is not good at all. Also by the time it hits public, everyone starts to listen and many of them suicide after listening to the song. It's very strong and influential that it makes the government of many countries ban the song. (you can still download it everywhere now for free). I heard it came back out to the public but only with instrumental version. But still, with the instrumental version it kills many people. I don't know why. Probably they were scare of the lyrics or it is too strong and it gets in their head that the only way to release it is to suicide ??? I guess. With me, I don't do those stupid things hahaha. My life is still fine and I'm perfectly fine with my ROCK & Trance music.

Anyone here like to listen to rock? I think it's so cool because many Rock bands MAKE THEIR OWN MUSIC AND THEN PLAY IT BY THEMSELVES. Unlike Pop or many others that you need a composer, a singer, a band ... many of those stuff to make up a song. Rocker just do them all by themselves, very impressive and the music is so good. I like Evanescence and Linkin Park. Sometimes it's good to listen to rock because it releases stress (at least to me). At first it might sound so bad but when you get the hang of it you might like it so much. But once in a while, I listen to some old pop / classical in both English and Vietnamese. I think they should not be forgotten and it's good to listen to them sometimes. As for the new flow of viet music, I'm not interested in that anymore.

19. lemoney

lemoney T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    ...Sài Gòn...
    ...I've never heard about this song you mention even this is the first time I've heard from you. Has there been the powerful song like that ? Could you show me the link or should I find where this song ?

...There's no limit to any kinda music in boring or not, just listening to right time right place and right feeling.

20. troc

troc Dragon Quest

Tham gia ngày:
    22/1/03
    Bài viết:
    SIGH!! are you serious, never heard of anything like this? Maybe because it was banned by the government of many countries since many people killed themselves after listening to it. You can try this:
    http://www.punkasspunk.com/gloomy/
    There's an english lyrics. Also there are other version, but get the billie holiday version. It's good. hahaha. Anyway, hope you enjoy it and don't do something stupid. Otherwise I'll be considered an indirect killer (just kidding) :cool:

Chia sẻ trang này