Patch Tiếng Anh mới cho Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix!

Thảo luận trong 'Kingdom Hearts' bắt đầu bởi o0gavoiga0o, 21/7/11.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. o0gavoiga0o

o0gavoiga0o Sonic the Hedgehog GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    28/11/06
    Bài viết:
    Mấy bữa nay hứng chơi bản Final Mix quá mới lò dò kiếm trên mạng patch Tiếng Anh, kiếm lòng vòng được bản patch của bác longst12a1 nhưng khổ nỗi bị crash tùm lum. Mò thêm một hồi được bản mới của Xeeynamo, đã test thử (đến map Beast's Castle lần một rồi) và thấy hoàn toàn ổn định, hơn nữa còn dịch 100% (bao gồm cả các đoạn hội thoại).
    Chia sẻ với các anh em nào có nhu cầu.

Link download:
    Link Download Patch+Patcher
    Link dự phòng
    Nguồn: http://snesorama.us
    CÁCH PATCH:

B.1: Cho file KH2PatcherRev4, file patch và file ISO vào cùng một thư mục.
    B.2: Kéo file english_rev5.kh2patch (file patch) thả vào file KH2PatcherRev4 (chạy file english_rev5.kh2patch bằng cái KH2Patcher đó :D). Khi nó yêu cầu gõ tên file ISO vào thì làm theo, nhớ gõ cả đuôi .iso
    B.3: Chờ nó chạy xong và chiến :))

Đây là thông tin về phiên bản patch trên blog của Xeeynamo

[SPOIL]After some months of work, the translation goes to the end.
    Everything is translated and every bug was corrected (the chest, crowns, in/out-party bugs and the freeze after the Sora's awakening), so finally I'm ready to publish here everything.
    [​IMG]

There are some strings that I keep untranslated because they are useless, like the summaries of the story in Theater Mode or some debug messages from the Theater that became unused on the final version of the game. I missed some strings from the Hollow Bastion and the Twilight Town, that honestly I didn't found on the game, so if you find them please report them to me.
    [​IMG]
    As someone asked some weeks ago, I'll release the programs that I used for the translation but note that I developed them quickly and I have no time to create a decent GUI. If you are interested to translate the game I'll be happy to give an help and, after the end of translation, I'll be happy to host here your translations. With the two translations I want to add to the downloads also two patches: the one will enable the Japanese voices to the new scenes that was undubbed when you view the scenes with the English language in Theater mode or when you play the game, and the other will patch some files to enable the Japanese voices when you play to the game, also the character's voices when you fight the enemy. I'm releasing also my unpacker, that can dump over 25.000 files from every edition of Kingdom Hearts 2 (FM, JP, USA, ITA etc etc). This unpacker has also the packer, that take all the files uncompressed and repack them into a new archive, to do some rom hacks or to explore the undergrounds of the game. Be careful with this packer, because with my experiments the game became bugged when I put back to the ISO the KH2.IMG that is equal or bigger than the original file (to avoid this I removed the Lion King's world and the game works well). If you have questions, write here, I'll answer them in a new more detailed/technical post :).
    [​IMG]

Happy Final Mix guys!!!

DOWNLOAD LINKS COMING...
    KH2 Patcher rev4 (05/July/2011)
    KH2FM English rev5 (16/July/2011)
    KH2FM Italian rev5 (16/July/2011)
    KH2FM JAPEnabler (I'm working on it)
    KH2FM JAPSwitcher (Same)
    KH2DumperX rev15 to dump every file from KH2 using KH2.IMG and KH2.IDX
    Visual C++ 2010 Runtime x86 and x64 for MSVCRT100.dll error

WARNING: This post and the files uploaded are protected from the copyright-free, so any "cut-and-paste", translation or summary of this post without to link clearly the sources and the author will be prosecuted. The re-uploading of any materials downloaded from the links in this post without permission is forbidden. Simply I want to protect my works from the people that copy the works of other peoples.
    INFO: After this release I shut down the two torrents of the old translation in beta phase. If you like the product, please don't download it, but buy it :) it's the best help to support the Square-Enix. If you want to support also my projects, you can donate me via Paypal

How to use the KH2 Patcher / Come usare KH2 Patcher:
    The KH2 Patcher is an universal tool to patch any file for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix edition (I'm not exluding to support also the other editions in future). To patch the game you need to extract to the same folder the patcher, the patch and the ISO of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix game from your original copy of the game. Drag the patch file to the patcher and, when the patcher shows you the changelog and the other infos, write into the window the name of the ISO. At this point, after pressing RETURN, the ISO will patch permanently, so be sure to protect all your original copies before to continue.
    Traduzione: Inserisci in un'unica cartella il programma KH2Patcher, l'ISO di Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix e la patch che si desidera applicare, dopodiché trascina il file della patch nel programma. Nella finestra che si aprirà, specifica il nome dell'ISO del gioco (nel mio esempio KH2FM_JP.iso) e premere INVIO. Attenzione, perché dopo aver confermato il nome del file ISO, il gioco verrà patchato permanentemente, perciò assicuratevi di tenere sempre una copia intatta dei vostri file prima di fare qualunque cambiamento.
    [​IMG]

Common questions:
    Why don't you release a patched ISO like the beta?: First: it's illegal. Second I should spend a lot of time to upload 6GB for a patch that will be updated. If I upload an already patched ISO with the rev3, when I'll release an rev04 or 05 you should patch the ISO already patched, so it's better if you dump the ISO from your original copy and do the patching process yourself.
    Someone says that the Lion King's world is not present in this patch: Fake. Previously I said that with my packer/unpacker, the world of Lion King is not accessible, so I remove it, but I prefer to release a full patched game with everything accessible, so I spent more time to avoid the patching process with my tool (that work, the real problem born when I put back KH2.IMG file).

[​IMG]
    Common problems:
    The patcher says "Unable to find the ISO": Try to put your iso into an unit like "C:\" or "D:\PS2_Games". The problem is that the DOS environment doesn't support the file or the folder with spaces (like the folders with the underline "C:\Document and settings\Hi my name is Bob\Documents\Downoad\Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix\).
    The game become patched but in some worlds, all the texts became "FAKE": Be sure to use an untouched ISO from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix's game. Sometimes if you get the disc image with different formats (like cue/bin, nrg, imz etc) the patcher will doesn't work, so try to dump in ISO format. It's possible also that you have downloaded (I hope that you did not do this) a modified ISO. Be sure that the MD5 is 1bd351e1df9fc5d783d8318010d17f03 before to continue (more info to redump.org).
    [/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator: 14/1/12
    darklord1812. and Takeuchi Rio like this.
  2. Ventus

Ventus Dragon Quest GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    4/2/10
    Bài viết:
    Sao để burn ra chơi trên máy đây :(

3. o0gavoiga0o

Tham gia ngày:
    28/11/06
    Bài viết:
    Patch thẳng vào file ISO nên bác cứ burn ra như bình thường thôi :D.

4. fantasy8x

fantasy8x Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    7/8/06
    Bài viết:
  5. o0gavoiga0o

Tham gia ngày:
    28/11/06
    Bài viết:
    Sr các bác, quên mất, để mình update hướng dẫn patch.

6. fantasy8x

fantasy8x Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    7/8/06
    Bài viết:
    oh sorry, kéo vào dc rồi T_T...mò mò nó ra, thông cảm nha mod :p

7. Kurei96

Kurei96 Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Lầu xanh
    Oh, thanks nhìu! Topic này nên dc đưa vào Topic thư viện KH trên kia nhỉ :)

8. darklord1812.

darklord1812. Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    28/8/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    bên kia bán cầu
    Sáng down về xài thử :-?
    đúng là patch này rất ngon
    k bị lỗi crash hay k chạy game tip đc như cái patch kia

Takeuchi Rio thích bài này.
  9. Takeuchi Rio

Takeuchi Rio Phenomenon Moderator GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    14/5/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Anywhere
    Thanks. Đã thêm vào mục Thư Viện. :D

10. Kain.St

Kain.St Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    8/4/07
    Bài viết:
    Khi mình Patch thì nó báo lỗi thế này, các bạn ai biết làm ơn giúp đỡ mình với.
    asdad.JPG

11. Kurei96

Kurei96 Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Lầu xanh
    Thế thì down nguyên cái rom ISO về chơi luôn đi cho đỡ phải patch
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wfn5t563hbtsg (link của bác gavoiga up)

P/s: tớ cũng bị lỗi như bạn.

12. xiao3xiao3xiao

xiao3xiao3xiao Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/09
    Bài viết:
    bác cho hỏi ở cái link phía trên cái part 02 nó nằm ở đâu vậy ?

13. Kurei96

Kurei96 Legend of Zelda

Tham gia ngày:
    1/7/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Lầu xanh
    Lúc mình down thì còn, không biết bac gavoiga có xóa gì không 8-}

14. huuphuoc999

huuphuoc999 Fire in the hole! GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    4/7/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Có ai bik cách dump mấy file trong KH ra không. Đang tính tử mà o bi kdump sao

15. Tyrant 076

Tyrant 076 ⚣ 69 THẾ TỰ BOO KOO ⚣ GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    12/8/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nha Trang
    mặc dù đã cày nát bét cái game bản tiếng nhật, nhưng vẫn down về đú típ, thank chủ thớt :D

16. torimazu

torimazu Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    21/8/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Sr3 Normandy
    thank chủ thớt nhiều lắm :X.có cái đề cày rồi :))

17. Dung_enix

Dung_enix Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    6/11/06
    Bài viết:
    chủ thớt ơi...em ko down bên 2shared.com được.. có link MF thì cho em xin nhé...

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 25/12/11
  18. Dung_enix

Dung_enix Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    6/11/06
    Bài viết:
    mình ko down đc .bạn cho mình xin file KH2 Patcher rev4 và KH2FM English rev5 gởi qua [email protected] nhé thanks bạn nhìu nha :D

19. kael8x

kael8x Youtube Master Race

Tham gia ngày:
    29/7/11
    Bài viết:
    Link ko down được nữa rồi :(( nhờ bạn nào up lại hộ với. Cảm ơn rất nhiều!

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Có vẻ chủ topic đã lâu không vào =,= mình đành tự mò trên google. May quá đã tìm ra :D
    Link Download Patch+Patcher
    Link dự phòng
    Nguồn: http://snesorama.us
    P/s: Nhờ mod đính lên bài đầu để bạn nào quan tâm có thể tải về dễ dàng hơn :)

20. ryukbn

ryukbn Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    27/4/11
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Gò vấp
    Vậy là chỉ cần down kingdom heart 2 Final Mix + bản gốc JPN về? sau đó dùng Patch trên link trên của bạn patch lên là mới và tốt nhất hiện nay phải k? CHo mình hỏi luôn có cách nào convert file save từ KH2 >>>> KH2 Final Mix k? =.="

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.

Chia sẻ trang này