(PC) Mega Man X: RPG (Fangame)

Thảo luận trong 'Mega Man - Rock Man' bắt đầu bởi FXT_TUNG, 7/10/13.

1. FXT_TUNG

FXT_TUNG Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    15/7/07
    Bài viết:
    (PC) Mega Man X: RPG (Fangame)

[​IMG]

Author Comments

Chapter 0:
    [SPOIL]- A deep, well written story that will ultimately tie in the X series with original Megaman. Keep in mind that this chapter is ONLY the tutorial and Boss Rush mode.
    - Excellent music.
    - Deep character customization.
    - Multiple characters.
    - Branching choices that affect future story elements.
    - Boss Rush mode. I should warn you that it is HARD. (Check out the comments.)
    - Autosave and save features. Yes, your save file will carry over to the next installment.
    - ACHIEVEMENTS! (And hidden ACHIEVEMENTS!)

------------- HOW TO SAVE YOUR GAME -------------------------
    When it comes to saving, YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY MAKE SURE that you've told Flash it's okay to save cookies BEFORE you save. If not, it might not save things correctly. To do this, RIGHT CLICK on the game anywhere on the screen. Go to >> SETTINGS >> then click on the first tab that looks like a screen with an eye on it. Click on "ALLOW" (and preferablly "REMEMBER"), then click on the next tab which looks like a folder. Ensure that it's set to AT LEAST 1 MB. Then you should be good to go.*
    ------------- ------------------------- -------------------

PATCH NOTES 1.1 (4/13/09) -
    - Fixed an issue with text boxes not correctly being displayed.
    - Fixed Achievement spelling errors. DOH.
    - I'm aware that certain statistical information is incorrectly displayed in the Achievement tab. I'll amend that later.

PATCH NOTES 1.2 (4/14/09) -
    - Fixed the major issue of Battlechips not retaining their data. Sorry about that. You can swap them now to any character and their progress will not be reset to 0.
    - Reploid Zero will no longer steal your shit.
    - Using items in battle will now tally correctly.
    - The Sync Meter recharges much quicker.
    - IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS SAVE DATA BEFORE THIS PATCH, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD IT. Start fresh since I had to amend a few lines of code.

PATCH NOTES 1.3 (4/15/09) -
    - Fixed the combat glitch!! No more freezes! (Hopefully).
    - Fixed the hole in the Boss Rush mode.
    - THE COMBAT GLITCH apparently is still active, and I'm not entirely sure why. If this happens to you, there are five boxes under the Health Bar. If the game is running smoothly, all five boxes should be green; if it crashes, one or more will remain red. If the game freezes, let me know which box, if any, is still red. This will greatly increase my odds of finding the problem, since I have been unable to duplicate the problem in my testing. Thanks!

*NOTE* - Older versions of Internet Explore seem to have issues reloading this game. I'll correct this fairly soon. For the time being, If at all possible, use Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Again, this is a RE-loading issue; if you're trying to play this for the first time, you'll be fine.[/SPOIL]
    Chapter 1:
    [SPOIL]The long awaited next installment of the MMX: RPG series. Included in this chapter:

- A rebuilt engine from Chapter 0 means it's faster, prettier and best of all - 99% crash proof.
    - Game too small? Change the resolution. Smallest 520x420 / Largest 720x580
    - A large, detailed (albeit pixaled) world. If you hate sprite games, please move on.
    - A well written, non-linear story with branching paths. Does not break established canon. Again, this is an RPG. If you don't like reading, I suggest you find something else that appeases your ADD.
    - Game play time: 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
    - Save and autosave features. Files transfer over.
    - Multiple Battle Chips and over 120 unique techs.
    - Character Specialization in the form of UPGRADES, for those who love talent trees. (And seriously, who doesn't?)
    - Chip Synthesize. Mix two Battle Chips together to make unique ones!
    - Shops to buy stuff and sell your loot.
    - Boss Rush mode, for those of you who are a glutton for punishment. Seriously, they are HARD. You have to play smart. Can't just blast through them like you can the baddies.
    - Hidden bosses.
    - Achievements (only 11 in this chapter).

For a great walkthrough of this game, I highly suggest checking this out:
    http://yrtnej.newgrounds.com
    - Thank you Yrtnej!

From the developer:
    - I just want to thank everybody who commented and supported me on Chapter 0, for without your support, I never would have made Chapter 1. I really do hope you enjoy this; this game is for you. Also, I want to thank Tom/Newgrounds for extending my limit from 10 to 15 MB.

On a personal note, this will probably be the last chapter I can produce for a while. I haven't been able to find a job, so I've enlisted in the Army. (Which is shitty, since I already did it for 4 years). Unless some game developer wants to hire me within the next 30 or so days, I'll be in Fort Benning for OCS for at least a couple of months. Which makes me... gosh, so sad.

Patch Notes: (There are still several small bugs, but I'm constantly patching the game.)

* - Fixed the support glitch, which caused the game to freezes if you try and remove/select him.
    * - Fixed the compare glitch when shopping for equipment.
    *- Fixed a glitch in which you could steal high priced Gizmondo's from low-level enemies. Sorry guys - this exploitative loophole is being closed.
    *- Along those same lines, Wind Shredder no longer does an insane amount of damage. It's effectively been nerfed.
    *- Healing no longer charges your limit meter.
    * - Fixed a small glitch with achievements and a massive amount of typos. Thank you Matthew!
    * - Fixed several glitches in the simulation room. Should no longer freeze if attempting to view objectives. Course three should no longer reset when entering/exiting.
    * - Fixed a glitch when fighting Guts Man G and the Yellow Devil. Should not freeze when they have their limit break.
    * - The guard that explains battle tactics now also explains buffs, afflictions and shields. Also took care of the repeating glitch. Sorry!
    * - Stuns are now temporary and should wear off quickly.
    * - Poison now detracts 10% from a targets remaining HP instead of the total HP. Withdrawal, however, still uses the formula: (10% * Poison Stack) * Total HP = Total Damage.
    * - Added a new boss. In simulation room 3, instead of Dynamo, you'll face...
    * - Has anybody been able to defeat the hidden boss?[/SPOIL]
    Chapter 2:
    [SPOIL]30 NOV 2010: Fixed the auto-rez, losing screen freeze, and Forge glitch. (If this doesn't show up on the patch notes, clear your internet cache and reload the new version).

29 NOV 2010: It's been over a year since I published Chapter 1, and this, unfortunately, is not the latest installment. This is just a demo for all the changes that were made and a way for me to test them out before completing Chapter 2. And there were A LOT of substantial changes. So while I hate releasing "unfinished" work (in the sense that there's no story - it's just the Arena mode), you will be doing me a huge favor by giving me your feedback. So let's go over what's available here:

INCLUDED WITHIN:
    - Completely overhauled game engine. Everything you loved about Chapter 1 - but better!
    - Brand new Arena mode! Test your fighting ability to win prizes!
    - Unlockables!
    - New shops, including the Forge, that lets you craft new and unique weapons!
    - 75 Upgrades and over 20 Battlechips that let you customize your characters to your liking.
    - Excellent music by some of the best artists Newgrounds Audio has to offer!
    - In-game tutorials!
    - Free pony for every person who LOVES this game (free pony may or may not be a complete and fictitious lie).
    - And much, much more!

*Note* - The save feature does work, but (since it's a demo), they won't transfer to Chapter 2.

Lastly, there are probably more than a few bugs that need to be sifted out. I've been working solo on this project for almost three years now so it's impossible for me to find them all. Just send me a quick PM if you find one and I'll try and have it fixed soon. Thanks again!

-Chamber[/SPOIL]

Video

[video=youtube;0N2V0mDZ_QU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2V0mDZ_QU[/video]​

Links
    Mã:
    [CENTER]Online or Download
    [U]Chapter 0[/U]: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491405
    [U]Chapter 1[/U]: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/500298
    [U]Chapter 2 (Demo)[/U]: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/554991[/CENTER]

Chỉnh sửa cuối: 9/10/13
  2. Devil_Divine

Devil_Divine GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    30/6/12
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Neo Arcadia
    fan dạo này vẫn trung thành với dòng game quá nhỉ :9cool_too_sad:

3. songoku221

songoku221 T.E.T.Я.I.S

Tham gia ngày:
    25/8/07
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Nha Trang - Khanh Hoa
    Tại thể loại game này hay :)) Hồi nhớ nhỏ cày về nước cái Rockman X4 + X5 trên PS1 cũng cực vãi :)) Nhất là X5, độ khó tăng lên rõ rệt, gik mấy con boss cuối đi lại cả chục lần là ít :6cool_beat_shot:

4. SSrockman12

SSrockman12 C O N T R A GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    7/5/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Aegis VII
    có vẻ hứa hẹn :9cool_haha:
    mà sao zero lại cùng team với sigma và dynamo nhể :5cool_ops:

5. FXT_TUNG

FXT_TUNG Mario & Luigi

Tham gia ngày:
    15/7/07
    Bài viết:
    Chưa rõ, mình chỉ mới chơi xong chapter 0. Chapter này chưa có cốt truyện, chủ yếu hướng dẫn là chính.
    Fan game mà có combo, limit break... đầy đủ. Nói chung là rất đã :5cool_still_dreamin

6. phanlehuy

phanlehuy Mr & Ms Pac-Man

Tham gia ngày:
    27/11/09
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Võ Thị Sáu
    Đáng buồn ghê.Vẫn không hay gì tin tức cho sảm phẩm kế tiếp của dòng game Megaman.
    Ko lẽ đã đến lúc rồi sao:2cool_go:

Chia sẻ trang này