So um y'know I made a game on iOS...

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi AVAVT, 25/4/15.

1. AVAVT

AVAVT The Warrior of Light GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/04
    Bài viết:
    And of course this is the part where I shamelessly go around advertising my game :">

Anyway, I won't deny the fact that the game play mechanic is obviously taken from Disgaea's geo change system, so if you liked that maybe you'll like mine too. Here's the link on Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id983983062

It pains me to say porting to Android failed, and it will take another month or more before I can put it on Google Play :(

So if you use iPhone, please do me a favor and check it out. I really need some comment for the next version. Right now the game is still quite casual and doesn't have any real end-game challenge yet, because I couldn't decide which direction to go for the end game.

Thanks a bunch guys!

censy thích bài này.
  2. Xenogear

Xenogear The Last of Us Quy ẩn giang hồ

Tham gia ngày:
    16/6/03
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Sealeap Zack
    Man! this is like the best thing ever since jesus christ self rezzed and pwnt Juda Iscariot in the face!
    WELL DONE DUDE! GÔOD JOB! YOU HAVE FINALLY MADE SOMETHING WORTHY TO BE SHARED WITH OTHERS

3. Mr.Garfield

Mr.Garfield The Cat GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/10/06
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ha Noi, Vietnam,
    Congratulation! Too bad I don't use iOS (or Android for that matter). Maybe I'll get my friends to take a look.

AVAVT thích bài này.
  4. Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem Keliena Mintha GVN Veteran Quy ẩn giang hồ

Tham gia ngày:
    13/4/03
    Bài viết:
    I will download it once I am back to Vietnam.
    Would you mind creating another game based on Triple triad too please?

AVAVT thích bài này.
  5. AVAVT

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/04
    Bài viết:
    Coincidentally another guy brought up the idea of implementing card games similar to FF's card game concepts, but right now I don't have the monetary potential to implement such grand ideas :-s

6. Phọt Ra Quần

Phọt Ra Quần Mười năm nay tao chưa đánh răng GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/6/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ảo Tưởng Hương
    Nice one, gonna check it out when it's on google play. Android master race and everything.
    For mobile games, the key factor to success is user interactions. If it's simple enough (read: even the most retarded moron could play and win once or twice) let people compare scores with friends. Getting the game to work with Facebook (if ambitous, twitter and so on as well) is a nice start.

7. AVAVT

Tham gia ngày:
    22/4/04
    Bài viết:
    I didn't put friends ranking yet but the other things you mentioned are already there :D

Phọt Ra Quần thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này