Would I Lie To You?

Thảo luận trong 'Giao lưu Ngoại Ngữ' bắt đầu bởi Phọt Ra Quần, 13/10/18.

1. Phọt Ra Quần

Phọt Ra Quần Mười năm nay tao chưa đánh răng GVN Veteran

Tham gia ngày:
    2/6/08
    Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Ảo Tưởng Hương

Season 12 launched.

Now this is a panel show that I absolutely adore. The game is rather simple: 1 Host, 2 Teams, 2 Captains, 2 guest players on each team. Each round there will be a "statement" from one of the 7 people. The other team would ask questions and decide if that statement is a truth, or a lie.

The statements are either made up by the production team, or the real thing that happened. All 7 people on the show would not know what statement is waiting for them. When it's their turn, they read it, and try however they want to persuade the other team to think wrongly.

The captains are David Mitchell and Lee Mack.

I knew of David before from his series "The Mitchell and Webb's Look/Situation" with his partner Robert Webb. Well, not as good as "A bit of Fry and Laurie" but those two are legendary anyway. David Mitchell is really taking after Stephen Fry and a joy to listen to.

I didn't know of Lee Mack before, but oh boy isn't he one of the best comedians I've come across. Sharp wit, extremely fast delivery. This guy made puns, jokes, sarcasms, satires, and stories of bullshit on the fly it's crazy.

Very recommendable.

duyminh57 thích bài này.

Chia sẻ trang này